ExaGrid’s hyper-converged secondary storage with data deduplication works with all industry-leading backup applications.
ExaGrid can take in backups from:
- traditional backup applications
- specialized backup utilities
- virtualized backup applications
- SQL and Oracle RMAN dumps
- UNIX tar files
ExaGrid allows IT departments to use any combination of industry leading backup applications, utilities, and database dumps to a single ExaGrid system.
ExaGrid has many deep integrations with backup applications, such as:
- OST for Backup Exec for faster performance and unbalanced retention
- OST for NetBackup for faster performance and unbalanced retention
- OST, AIR, and Media Server Certification for NetBackup
- Veeam Accelerated Data Mover for fast backups and synthetic fulls
- Veeam SOBR for automated job management and scalability
- Oracle RMAN Channels support
- and many others
ExaGrid grows as your data grows. ExaGrid has various sized appliance models and up to 32 appliances can be mixed and matched in a single scale-out system. This allows IT departments to buy what they need as they need it, protecting their initial decision and investment.
ExaGrid’s full appliances bring full server resources (processor, memory, and bandwidth) with all capacity in a single scale-out system. This approach ensures a fixed backup window as data grows and eliminates expensive forklift upgrades and product obsolescence in the future.
An ExaGrid system can scale to 2PB in a single system. All appliances onsite and offsite at the disaster recovery site are managed under a single user interface.
ExaGrid can cross-protect up to 16 data centers in a hub-and-spoke topology with cross-site replication.
The flexible scalability coupled with appliance models of various sizes allows IT organizations both large and small to buy what they need as they need it. This allows customers to buy as they grow.