Industry Leading Customer Support – What You Get
ExaGrid heard its customers’ frustration with “typical” industry tech support practices and created an innovative approach to customer support. Find out why 98% of ExaGrid’s customers are on our yearly maintenance and support program.
- An assigned level 2 technical support engineer to each customer, which ensures that you consistently work with the same level 2 tech. In addition, there are no level 1 techs that take you through “the basics.” You work directly with a highly trained, senior level 2 technician.
- Each level 2 tech is an expert on two to three backup applications. This is far better than the traditional approach where each tech is a generalist attempting to support 20+ different backup applications. ExaGrid’s approach ensures that our techs have real depth of knowledge in order to best support you, and a level 2 tech who knows your backup application(s) is assigned to you.
- ExaGrid has tech support centers in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific staffed with tech support engineers who speak many local languages.
- Over 90% of ExaGrid customers automatically send their alerts and alarms to ExaGrid’s health reporting system. ExaGrid often identifies potential issues before the customer does and proactively reaches out.
- ExaGrid has spares depots around the world and, if a component fails, will ship a replacement via next business day air. Customers can replace all components themselves as the appliances have redundant arrays with a spare drive and redundant power supplies. If components fail, the systems keep running and customers can replace the failed component in a live running production system.
- Customers perform their own installation with support from ExaGrid. Customers rack the appliances and then work with ExaGrid via phone and/or WebEx. A typical installation takes between 30 minutes and 3 hours, depending on the environment. Due to the ease of installation, it’s complimentary; ExaGrid doesn’t charge for it, saving valuable budget dollars for the customer.
- ExaGrid charges a percent of the price paid for the appliances, unlike most vendors who charge a percentage of list price regardless of what the customer actually paid.
- ExaGrid’s yearly maintenance includes all options; there are no hidden costs – now or in the future. Most vendors charge separately for many of these options. ExaGrid maintenance and support includes:
- Free installation assistance
- Assigned level 2 support technician knowledgeable in your backup application
- Email and phone support
- Next business day air replacement of any failed component
- No charge for failed hardware components
- Health reporting and proactive notification
- No charge for point releases
- No charge for full version software (feature) releases
- Evergreen model of supporting all appliances at standard maintenance and support rates, regardless of their life.
We encourage you to read what customers are saying about ExaGrid’s industry-leading customer support.