Marlborough, MA / Bedford, MA / Dublin, Ireland
ExaGrid has opportunities available for proven inside sales (business development) professionals with a demonstrable track record of creating pipeline for enterprise accounts. ExaGrid is in high-growth mode, partnering each field sales rep with an Inside Sales Rep (ISR) in a 1:1 relationship to drive qualified new pipeline opportunities in a defined geographic territory.
You’ll benefit from a product that is truly differentiated in the market, a solid value proposition that is relevant, and a robust collection of customer success stories. You’ll be expected to bring your own outbound Account Penetration experience, Territory Management capabilities, and prospecting proficiency with data center staff and management.
ISRs are responsible for generating new business through outbound prospecting, cold calling, following up on marketing leads, and building relationships over time through ongoing prospect outreach and education. The target audience is Managers, Directors, and VPs of IT in enterprise data centers responsible for nightly backup of all IT data. Qualified prospects will be provided to the ExaGrid field sales team to work through the sales cycle. The ISR will continue to nurture / educate and strengthen relationships with prospects who do not complete the sales cycle.
At ExaGrid, we invest in the tools you need to be successful, including dedicated research staff for accounts and contacts, marketing coverage, and relevant content that resonates with the target audience, including customer success stories and videos that help you connect with your prospects.
- Utilize highly targeted, account-based strategies to generate meetings
- Research accounts and contacts to understand data center buying in each target account
- Utilize outbound calling, social media, and email to stay in contact with all prospects, cultivating and maintaining their awareness
- Team with sales to support targeted, account-based prospecting
- Learn and maintain industry knowledge and competitive trends
- Fully understand and internalize value propositions
- Use Salesforce to stay organized, plan your day, and ensure that daily activity metrics are met
- Master messaging relevant to market dynamics
- Tap into industry sites, social networks, and databases to uncover useful information to personalize outreach
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in business-related field
- 3+ years previous inside sales/business development/sales development experience calling into IT data centers for infrastructure products is required
- A proven ability in cold calling IT staff and Directors of IT and prospecting new accounts
- Possess a “hunter mentality” and a desire to overachieve
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com
- Extremely organized, able to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to create engaging conversations and business relationships with prospects
- An outstanding work ethic, strong communication skills, desire to succeed, and a true results-oriented approach
- Significant experience in outbound prospecting and lead qualification
- Experience developing and cultivating productive relationships with target audience and sales team
- Proven success with consultative selling and handling objections
- Storage, data backup, or data protection experience is a significant plus
The ideal candidate will possess an entrepreneurial spirit and knows how to win. In addition, the candidate must be hard working, driven, competitive, and highly creative. ExaGrid emphasizes continuous training on the market/industry, the product, the competition, and sales skills for its employees.
For immediate consideration, please apply online: email resume.
Applications received by postal mail or fax will NOT be accepted
PLEASE…No Agencies, Contractors or Consultants